Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blue Moon

I know I've been posting an awful lot about Raycey lately... welllll... that's because he's a handful and is doing something everyday that leaves me laughing hysterically or scratching my head. Well, today it was a little of both. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

There were a couple of other blue parts that I won't mention (you can use your imagination). I'm still not sure why or how he colored his rear end. I'm just proud that he's that coordinated, although I'm not sure what need he'll have for it in the future unless he decides to join a naked Blue Man Group.

3 comments:

Scott and Michelle said...

I already knew what to expect, but I am still laughing!!! What a cute and funny boy you have!!!

davidryan22 said...

..............priceless.

Tamis Family said...

I couldn't stop laughing even when I got off the phone with you. Seeing it is even funnier though!! It kinda reminds me of that scene in Grease when they moon the camera at the HS dance with the song playing "Blue Moon"; although Rayce takes it to the next level!!! I wonder what the song would be from the front view??? HA!