Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another Lazy Sunday

Our church doesn't start until 2 pm, and I have to admit, I kinda like it. We're still not on time, if you can believe it, but Sunday's feel lazy again. I love just hanging around the house with my family on Sunday's. Here are some of the highlights of our morning (don't fall asleep, I know we're pretty boring).

Danielle worked on a craft (until Rayce saw what she was doing and "ruined it").

Avie decided it was high time she caught up on her reading of contemporary economics in America.

Dan looks forward every Sunday to watch his DVR'ed Supercross Races.

Rayce's many activities included destroying anything Danielle was trying to do, and covering himself head to toe in stickers.

And Mom, I just got to sit back and enjoy. After I broke up a few scuffles between Danielle and Rayce. Ahhh, nice morning.

No comments: