Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just Stuff

Look who's a looker in glasses!

Danielle has been telling me for a year now that she couldn't see the board at school, so I finally called and got her an appointment and sure enough her vision isn't that great. Good thing she looks so darn cute in glasses!

Also, yesterday Dan and I celebrated our 11th year wedding anniversary! We went to a place called St. Francis in Phoenix and it was very yummy!



And I just had to throw this in for the Grandparents and Aunts!

4 comments:

The Bluths said...

Happy Anniversary!

Valerie Hall said...

Danielle looks so cute in her glasses! Happy anniversary!

Heather Miller said...

Happy Anniversary Linsey! Danielle looks darling with her glasses on!

Cass said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you've been married 11 years! It seems like just last year we were playing w/ Barbies :)