Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Color Run

Back in February I signed myself, Dan and Danielle up for The Color Run. We also had some friends from church that were going to do it with us as well. May 25th came and it was overcast and a little chilly, but the rain held off until after we were done. I thought Danielle would be fine with three miles, even if she had to walk a little.


We're ready, sweat bands and all.



Danielle was such a trooper, the race started at 11, but we didn't even get to start running until noon, because there were so many runners. She was tired and hungry so everyone was excited to finally start.

Danielle ran out of gas around mile 2, so Dan stayed with her and I kept running with Meredith and Kari, it was fun, but I think I like regular races where you don't have stuff thrown at you, still, I'm glad we did it!


Blue got me the most!


3 comments:

Cass said...

You are so cute!

Linsey said...

Thanks Cass! I need a blog update, I'm always checking your blog!!

Dustin said...

How fun!! We did ours in January and it was raining!! We were messy! It's such a fun race though! You guys look great!!