Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween!

I think this may be the last year my oldest is dressing up for Halloween, sad! If this is the last year she went out with a bang! She was the Queen of Hearts and she did such an awesome job on her costume!! All by herself!
She looked awesome! And so did Rayce and Avie Jo!
My cute clan.
And here's this year's pumpkins.
We had a fun and crazy Halloween night! The base has trick or treating hours from 6 to 8, which is really nice. We don't have to worry about people ringing our doorbell at 10! Danielle went to be with her friends and we stayed around our house to trick or treat. Boris went out with us, but was too naughty so I had to bring him back to bark at the door! I always LOVE Halloween, but I'm not ready for winter yet. I get a pit in my stomach thinking about shoveling snow and the cold!! Not ready yet, maybe it will be a warm winter?

1 comment:

Cass said...

They all look so cute and I love the pumpkins!