Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hula, Hula


Okay, so this blogging thing is turning out to be very therapeutic. I can keep my family and friends updated on what's going on, and it's way cheaper and less time consuming than formal therapy.

The days are creeping by at a snail's pace right now. Most likely because I'm so ready for Dan and Danielle to be done with school. Hopefully, we'll have a month or so of time with Dan before round two.

This last Friday the CDM (College of Dental Medicine) had an end of year luau for they're poor worn out class to relax before this last week of exams. It was a lot of good food, which is what usually draws me to any given event. Aside from the food, we were able to chat with all our dental pals and watch a performance of traditional Hawaiian dances. Danielle and I attempted to do the Hula, she looked great, but I have not been blessed with the gene that determine's coordination. It was still a great time.

Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on this week. It is starting to get really hot again, reminding me why I didn't like Arizona when we first moved here. I'm finding that my body has really acclimated to the heat. So, I'm sure when we go to visit Utah, the ninety degree weather will feel a tad chilly. For all of you needing an Avie update, she will be twelve weeks on Thursday and is continueing to grow and entertain us daily. Strangely, she wasn't that impressed with the luau.

No comments: