Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Half Birthday

My baby is already six months old! I'm not sure where these last few months have gone, but it feels like they have flown by. Avie Jo is different from my other babies. She is not a tummy sleeper like the last two have been, she prefers to sleep on her side. She is not a big fan of the swing, but is loving her new bouncer.


She also really loves her Bumbo (as do I!). And when she wants to nap, you had better get her down fast!


Her newest "trick" is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. She hasn't quite figured out to move her hands yet, so she just ends up face planting. She is strong and tenacious like Rayce, and then very sweet like Danielle. We love having her a part of our family, she is amazing! I'm sure the next six months will come and go just as fast as the last.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Linsey she is such a doll!! I added you to my blog again, so let me know if it doesn't work k!