Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break Pt. 2

I'm sad Dan's spring break is over, but we had a good time and now Danielle is going to be having her spring break. A week of keeping an 8 year old entertained! That should be easy?!

We scored tickets to a Royals/Rangers game for a buck each! Yay, for good deals. It also just happened to be an absolutely gorgeous day! We had been wanting to catch a game for a while, so we had a great time, and Avie LOVED the merry go round. The lady who was running it got a tad distracted so she got a long ride. Good thing mommy wasn't on there, she would have been a little green.


I have been wanting to plant a garden since we have moved down here, so Dan decided to take a day to build me some grow boxes. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, but they turned out great! They are so big, I don't know if I'll need that big a garden, or more importantly if I'll be able to get anything to grow!

This is a very accurate depiction of the day. Danielle is completely capable with that drill, it's scary. She loves hands-on projects just like her daddy.

Dan made me try the saw and good news, I still have all my fingers. It's intimidating!

The finished product.

No comments: