Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring

Until this year I haven't fully appreciated Springtime in Arizona. I think simply because it wasn't what I was used to. Springtime in Arizona is gorgeous! Let's face it, that's why everyone who lives here is able to look past those months when it's too hot to do anything. The desert does have a lot to offer in springtime. We have been outside a ton lately.

The kids have been enjoying riding their bikes

and skateboards

and Avie enjoys watching the kids on their bikes and skateboards, while drinking her milk. We have "fake" grass in our backyard, but we have the nicest, softest real grass in our front yard. It doesn't feel like spring without real grass.

I planted cucumber, strawberry and tomato in the grow boxes, so cross your fingers for me. In the front yard, I planted African Daisies, my favorite!

I have no idea what this tree is called but the purple blossoms smell amazing! We're enjoying springtime here in Arizona, and trying to take advantage of the milder weather before the scorching sun arrives. Even then, there's worse places to live. We love Arizona!



4 comments:

K&S said...

That's so funny because I'm enjoying AZ SOOOOOOO much more this year than I ever have before! I was just telling Kor that this last week.
Your garden sounds fun! Let me know how your strawberries turn out. I've always wanted to plant them but never have.

Hotzebra said...

Cute pics! Can't believe your baby is that big already! We need to get together soon! Glad you are liking AZ now. At least till summer comes again.. haha

The PG Pixtons said...

Could Rayce be any cooler? Could Avie be any more adorable? Could Danielle be any sweeter? I think not!

Erin said...

Cute pics!! I love the Spring too!