Sunday, July 29, 2012

Goodbye Utah

Tomorrow we leave for our next adventure in Nebraska. Geez, Nebraska and adventure don't really seem to belong together, but maybe we'll prove otherwise! Before we leave one more post of Utah summer fun, after all we did have fun, we just happened to miss Dan a lot as well!
Ironically, Bridal Veil Falls was the biggest hit of the trip, if I'd had known this earlier I wouldn't have wasted time and money elsewhere!
Danielle scaling the falls. I tried to keep quiet and let her go, but I got a little nervous.
Danielle and Grandma Diane on the 24th.
Slipping and sliding at Grandma Maxine's
Adventures with Dorothy and the Bubble Wrap Boys! We loved spending time with cousin Gavin.
Breakfast with the Callister's.
Sophie and Danielle. Some hard goodbye's were had, but it always makes it sweeter to see them again!

2 comments:

Miss Bear said...

We should have gotten together while you were out here!!
I'm excited to hear about all your new adventures in Nebraska! I'm sure it will be so much fun. :)

Cass said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Good luck in Nebraska!