Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School

Whew, we made it and finally have internet service again (another story). It's been a crazy month. We arrived safely in Nebraska, kids, grandparents, dog, picked Daddy up from the airport, discovered our rental home had mold...yes I said mold, a lot of mold. Luckily for us the home literally across the street was available and our furniture hadn't arrived yet, so we walked our few possessions across the street and are now finally settling down. It actually helped to have the kids start school, I needed some sense of normalcy amongst the chaos. I think they were happy to start as well.
I was unsure how Rayce would handle all-day kindergarten, or maybe it was how I would handle all-day kindergarten...whatever the case we both did fine!
Aside from the whole height thing, doesn't she look big?
I really love their elementary school already and their teachers seem great. Danielle was worried because she has a male teacher, but she likes him a lot. Here's hoping for a great year!

4 comments:

Cass said...

Hooray for your kiddos! Can't believe how old they are. Good luck! Can't wait to see pics of your house. :)

Miss Bear said...

Hope you guys are doing awesome! Your kids are so cute, and look so grown up!!

Dustin said...

I can't believe how grown up they look!! We miss you guys so much! And can I just say how jealous I am of the green grass and trees!!!

Jamie said...

So glad all are happy with the new school! welcome to the midwest... mold!? Can't wait to hear about all the new adventures!! How is Dan liking it?