Friday, May 20, 2016

Hotels in All Shapes and Sizes

We stayed in 6 hotels in all on our recent trip, we took 6 different flights, we traveled by taxi, subway and tuk-tuk, a lot on foot, and by car.
This was the only picture I got of our hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia at the Chronicle. This was where we spent most of our time during the hot days we were there. Small and sweet.
This was my splurge on the trip The Tamarind Village in Chiang Mai, Thailand. This place was a sanctuary!
Happy kids in the pool and Avie could even touch.
One of the best features of our Chiang Mai hotel is the location; the night market was literally just outside the property!
Finally our hotel in Bangkok was completely different, the Eastin Grand Sathorn, was a tall modern structure in the middle of a bustling city. It has an amazing infinity pool on the 14th floor that they kids never wanted to leave.
Lots o' traffic.
The pool by moonlight.
Why hello bangkok!
These little 'nests' as we called them were so awesome, perfect place to relax by the pool on these very warm days.
I feel like I'm kinda weird that I put so much thought about where we stay on vacation but I love hotels and I love a great hotel, is that odd? Anyway, we had some great places we stayed on our trip. Still more to come of Thailand!

No comments: