Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Here are a couple of pics from our ward's Trunk or Treat. The kids had a ball and it was actually a little chilly this year. Last year was still so hot at Halloween! I have to admit that I hate Trunk or Treating. I understand the idea behind it with safety and all, but I still think it's a little lame. I also understand Halloween is not about what parents want to do, unless the parents want to dress their 8 month olds up like adorable kitty cats and take pictures of them all night. Oh right, this is exactly what we did with Avie. Isn't she too adorable?

The girls. Avie finally discovered she had a hood on and decided it needed to come off.

This is the only picture I managed to get of Rayce the whole night, but when there's candy involved who has time for pictures?

Again, does it get any cuter than this?!

Friends Danielle and Hailey

No comments: