Sunday, December 19, 2010

White Tank Library

I love libraries! I love hanging out at the library! I love looking around and seeing books and books and more books!
In November we went out to the opening of the new library at the entrance to the White Tank Mountains. Needless to say it was a zoo, so this last week we went back to see what it was like without the crowds.

It is a great library, very peaceful and you can't beat the views!


Danielle got her very first library card and Rayce and Avie spent most of the time playing with the train table.

They also have a pretty cool nature preserve and it's close enough to the White Tanks to do some exploring, as far as libraries go it is pretty amazing!

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

Maybe I'll have to check it out. I bet the holds on books aren't as long there :)