Monday, January 4, 2010

The Big Event

While we were in Utah Dan had the opportunity to Baptize Danielle. It was a snowy day, but so pretty. We decided to have her Baptism in Sugarhouse, in our old Ward. We feel more at home there than anywhere, and if we return to Utah we can't imagine living anywhere else. The Baptism and Confirmation went smoothly. It was a great day and Danielle looked beautiful of course. I wasn't able to take pictures at the church and we didn't have an open house because we left right after to drive home to Arizona. We stopped for breakfast at the Park Cafe and I took a couple of pictures.


3 comments:

The PG Pixtons said...

I'm so sorry that we didn't get to see you while you were here. Danielle looks beautiful and so grown up! I heard all about the wonderful baptism from grandma. Poor, sweet Avie, I'm so sorry she had that awful reaction-glad she is doing better. I love your blog so much! I love your sweet family.
Love, Rebecca

The Gronemans said...

Danielle is such a beautiful girl. I can't believe she's 8 already. And I'm glad you guys made it back safely from Utah. Can't wait to see you soon!

K&S said...

Congrats Danielle! She looked beautiful on her special day. :)